Seamlessly Integrate Flash Memory Storage With Your Virtual Infrastructure
- End-to-end datastore provisioning
- Centralized storage monitoring and configuration
- Scalable management for multiple arrays
Simple, End-to-End Datastore Provisioning
VMware administrators can easily discover and automate VMware storage settings with the ability to view Violin arrays configured for use in the virtual infrastructure, identify the physical ESX/ ESXi hosts connected to each storage system, and verify the settings related to FC and iSCSI protocols.
Centralized Storage Monitoring and Configuration
Scalable Management for Multiple Arrays
VSMP provides capability to monitor and manage multiple Violin arrays. Administrators can add multiple Violin arrays to the array list and manage them as one pool, further simplifying storage management and reducing costs in VMware environments.
- Windows 2008 or later (32 or 64 bit)
- 256MB of memory (minimum)
- Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) or later
- vCenter 4.0 and 5.0
- Fibre Channel connectivity
- Violin 6000 flash memory Arrays running 5.5.2/G5.5.2 or later
VSMP is available for download at no cost to all Violin Systems customers. The plugin and related documentation are available on the Violin Systems Support Portal under the Software Downloads tab (login required).